- »Best Las Vegas Slot Machines 2021 – All categories of slot machines on the market
- »Top 3 Slots Casinos | Online casino payment system
- »Thors Hammer Casino | Bitcoin casino – play with bitcoins in online casinos
- »Crowne Plaza Perth Casino | The free casino table games online
- »When Can You Go All In In Poker | Slots sites: 500 casino slots
Over the last few decades the government of Goa has taken great strides to ensure that education is universally valued in the state. This has been done by upgrading the curriculum, providing teachers with the latest training methods, introducing new vocational opportunities and streamlining the administration. This process has been done keeping in mind the principles of the constitution and the 1986 National policy, which was modified in 1992.
The Goa Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan scheme has addressed the Compulsory Education Act (1995) that stipulates that no child between the age of 6 and 14 should be out of School. While national projects such as the Bal Bhavan institute has promoted a holistic approach to creative education at the rural level.
There are over 2,000 schools in Goa. This includes 83 Higher Secondary Schools, 381 High Schools, 72 Middle Schools, and 1243 Primary Schools. There are also 18 Special Schools, 23 National Open Schools and 7 technical Schools. There is also quite a number of private home run Pre-primary kindergartens which are not affiliated to Schools.